1-2 dages leveringstid
Fri fragt ved køb over 399 kr.
Do you want to learn how to make the world famous Danish smørrebrød?
Book your ticket today and you'll be hands-on helping to create the best smørrebrød and taste the danish snaps.
Then participate in this enjoyable class in the heart of Copenhagen just 50 meters from the royal castle Amalienborg. Here you will learn how to make the famous Danish smørrebrød by a Danish certified chef and get the history behind smørrebrød.
If you say “smørrebrød”, you also must say “snaps”. In the workshop you will therefore also learn the story about snaps from us at Snaps Bornholm – we are one of Denmarks leading brands of snaps. You will of course get to eat three big pieces of smørrebrød and taste the snaps when the cookingclass ends in an enjoyable and social lunch with your own wonderful creations of smørrebrød.
What is included?
• Water and soda
• Two beers
• Three snaps from Snaps Bornholm
• Storytelling about snaps
• Three big pieces of smørrebrød with seasonal ingredients.
Price only DKK 595,-.
Minimum 15 guests
WHEN & WHERE
See dates and book your experience here.
Food preferences & allergies
Please let us know of any dietary
preferences or food allergies we
should be aware of in the preparation of your cooking class.
If vegetarian/vegan please state so, so you can make plantbased smørrebrød in the cooking class.
Lille Bornholm, Amaliegade 14, 1256 København K close to Amalienborg Castle in central Copenhagen (closest Metro station: Kongens Nytorv)
FIND US ON GOOGLE MAPS
Terms & conditions:
Ages 18-110 minimum 10 and max 20 per group.
The class starts at 11.00am.
Duration approx. 3 hours.
Your class includes:
• A selection of beverages available during the class (2 beers, soda, water)
• Your chef will introduce you to the program and show you how to make the smørrebrød you will be making today
• After the class we invite you to join your fellow classmates in the dining area to enjoy your beautiful and tasty creations
• A link to all recipes from the day including the recipes to bake your own traditional Danish Rye Bread
• Create a variety of traditional and seasonal toppings and sauces for your smørrebrød
• Assemble and decorate your smørrebrød beautifully
• Eat and hygge like a Dane
• The story about snaps and a tasteting of 3 snaps.