Special Edition 2
Ditte Julie Jensen
Entrepreneur Ditte Julie is a passionate cake nerd and entrepreneur with many talents and creative ideas. Her baking and stoneware series "By Ditte Julie" has won the hearts of professional chefs and hobby bakers alike, and her book "Ditte Julie's Cakes" has proven to be a source of inspiration for many home bakers.
Ditte Julie participated in Den Store Bagedyst in 2015 and subsequently won the Christmas edition in 2018. Since then, she has turned her passion for cakes into a career as a communicator of the sweet life, TV chef, cookbook author and lecturer. She has published 13 cookbooks and 6 e-books since 2016, both with Gyldendal and her own publishing house. In August 2019, together with Imerco, she launched her own baking and stoneware range by Ditte Julie, which she is the designer behind. Now Ditte Julie can also add snap producer to her CV. She is the person behind Special Edition 2 - Apple, Vanilla & Almond
Ditte julie presents
Apple cake aquavit
Entrepreneur Ditte Julie is a passionate cake nerd and entrepreneur with many talents and creative ideas. Her baking and stoneware line "By Ditte Julie" has won the hearts of professional chefs and hobby bakers alike, and her book "Ditte Julie's Cakes" has proven to be a source of inspiration for many home bakers.
It is not only in baking that Ditte Julie unfolds her creative thoughts and ideas. Ditte Julie is a mentor for entrepreneurs and a speaker, where she shares her knowledge and inspiration with others and helps them achieve their dreams. We are proud to present our new Special Edition 2 - Apple Cake in collaboration with Ditte Julie
Organic and good quality raw materials
Developed in collaboration with selected Nordic chefs and bartenders, the Special Edition series is a modern tribute to the classic schnapps.
We recommend that you serve it at 7-9 degrees. In our Special Edition universe, Casper Sobczyk has also created a range of exciting and inspiring drinks and food recipes.
With Special Edition, we have created an organic schnapps that can be enjoyed by everyone and can be used in both food and cocktails.
The King of Denmark
6 cl. Rhubarb & Star Anise Schnapps
2 cl. dark Rum
2 cl. fresh lime juice
1 cl. vanilla syrup
3 cl. egg whites
Chill a martini glass with ice. Shake all ingredients thoroughly. Strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a star anise.
White mulled wine
- 1 bottle of white wine (approx. 750 ml)
- 1 dl Special Edition 2 - Apple, Vanilla & Almond
- 75 g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod, split
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 cardamom pods, lightly crushed
- 6 whole cloves
- zest of 1 unsprayed lemon
- 1 dl raisins
- 50 g almonds, coarsely chopped
- Extra raisins and almonds for serving (optional)
- In a large saucepan, combine white wine, Special Edition 2 - Apple, Vanilla & Almond, sugar, vanilla pod, cinnamon, crushed cardamom pods, whole cloves and lemon zest.
- Heat the mixture on low heat until the sugar has dissolved and the liquid is hot (avoid boiling).
- Add raisins and chopped almonds. Simmer for another 15-20 minutes to allow the flavors to develop.
- Remove the pot from the heat and let the mulled wine stand for at least 30 minutes to infuse the flavors.
- Before serving, gently reheat the mulled wine (avoid boiling).
- Strain the mulled wine to remove the spices and serve hot in mugs.
- For extra flavor and texture, add extra raisins and almonds to each cup when serving.
This white mulled wine with Special Edition 2 will add an extra dimension of flavor to your Christmas celebrations. Toast and enjoy!